vrijdag 5 februari 2010

Editing Mania

Hello my dear legion of readers.

As some of you might have noticed I edited my blog.
Its black and I have a new banner.
I've decided I should blog more often, and also famewhore my blog a bit more as well.

So what have I been up to lately?
I recovered alive from a malicious fever that didn't hesitate to make me feel horrible for two weeks straight.

Last wednesday was my birthday. I turned seventeen, which is wonderful.
I celebrated my birthday with a few good friends.
We had decided to go to a cocktailbar.
We went to a bar named Elit, they serve the best cocktails in town.
They have won numerous awards.
It's definitly worth checking out if you're in Rotterdam.

On a sadder note. As far as my private life is concerned.
Parents can be really annoying and hurtful at certain times. But I think we've all had our fair share of spats and arguments with them.
But that's life.

I salute you all.

Love,

Priti

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten