vrijdag 26 februari 2010

Personally Pritilicious.

Today, after anxiously waiting for three weeks, the package my boyfriend Hunter sent me finally arrived.
I happily opened the door only to pay €18, 86 on import tax. Though I did hesitate on whether or not to punch the delivery guy because he was giving me a hard time about loose change. I didn't let that get to me. I couldn't wait to open the package.

I carried the package with a huge smile on my face to my bedroom, only to realise I didn't have anything sharp to open it with since the package was sealed shut.
An eyelash curler wouldn't do the job.

Slightly agitated I went down to my kitchen and took the first sharp object I found. A beer opener..?
Anyway, I ran back upstairs with a sharp object in my hand, probably not the safest thing to do in the world, but I didn't care.

I sat down, started stabbing away in the tape, broke a nail in the process and opened the box.
And what I found was beautiful.
See pictures below









The content of the package consisted of:

- A pair of peep-toe heels
- Two english books
- Some medicine
- A pair of suede boots
- A sweet note from my boyfriend
So, needless to say. It was very sweet of my boyfriend since he picked out the shoes himself.
It was a belated birthday/valentines gift.

I love him ridiculously.

Pritilicious

1 opmerking: